|Moves one or more items from either the ground above the turtle, or, from an inventory-enabled block (such as a chest) above the turtle.
- If an item is in the square directly above of the turtle, it picks up one of those items.
- If a chest is in the square directly above the turtle, it picks up the items from the first non-empty chest slot, moving from top left to bottom right. The items are moved into the currently selected turtle slot if there is room.
- If the currently selected turtle slot is filled up before all of the items are picked up, the remaining picked up items are put in the next available turtle slot.
- If the currently selected turtle slot is 16 and the next slot is required, it will loop around and try turtle slot 1, and so on.
- As of Minecraft 1.5/ComputerCraft 1.51, turtle.suckUp can be used to pick items of the output slot of a furnace.
- As of ComputerCraft 1.6, if an amount is specified, the turtle will attempt to pick up at most the specified number of items. Earlier builds always attempt to pick up a full slot.