From ComputerCraft Wiki
Revision as of 22:48, 5 May 2012 by Onionnion
This page lists where work is needed to be done on the wiki. If you would like to help, we ask that you please make an account and help wherever you can.
Page currently incomplete, but being worked on.
API Pages (Highest priorities are to finish function/method pages for API's)
- HTTP (Needs formatting and function pages)
- OS (I'll work on this one)
- Parallel (Can probably wait)
- Peripheral (Mostly needs pages for functions)
- Rednet (Just minor formatting issues with the links; not urgent)
- Redstone (Needs pages for 3 functions)
- Table (Needs link to Lua reference page)
- Term (Needs function pages)
- Textutils (Needs function pages)
- Vector (Needs link to page explaining or description explaining what a vector is)